iREOC’s Benefits Package Items Description:
NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION
- Get to Know Us: You’ll meet the iREOC staff who will review the benefits associated with your membership and answer any questions that may arise to ensure you maximize your membership benefits.
- Market Intelligence Tools: You’ll be introduced to the award-winning publications that come with your membership. You’ll discover the different real-time news sections offered and how to identify and abstract inside information your competition may not be privy to if not a member.
iREOC MARKET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE PROVIDED TO ALL MEMBERS
- Institutional Real Estate Americas: This monthly publication has been providing the institutional real estate marketplace with superior news and insights for nearly 30 years. Written exclusively for institutional investors, it has become their most reliable source of information on the market.
- Daily News Alerts: Our news alerts are curated to increase awareness of institutional real estate and infrastructure
daily news and events. Access to this information can help you leverage potential business opportunities long before your competitors hear about them.
- Institutional Real Estate Newsline (IREN): IREN is our daily premium newswire that delivers exclusive institutional real estate news often hours and even days before it appears in other media sources.
- Proprietary Data: You’ll be entitled to up to five hours annually to access IREI’s expert in-house data services department help desk. You’ll be provided with the intelligence you need on investors and capital offerings and given access to historical data that simply isn’t available from other resources.
iREOC ANNUAL MEETING (ALL MEMBERS)
- Investor Roundtable Discussions: The opening session of each year’s annual membership meeting will consist of a series of roundtable discussions among members of the investor advisory board and iREOC full and associate members.
- You Pick the Topics: Meeting format will include a key note speech by a major investor or thought leader, several expert panel discussions on topics identified by the iREOC Annual Meeting Steering Committee, and several roundtable discussions among various members of the general membership, based on topics submitted in advance by you, the participants.
iREOC PROPERTY SECTOR SESSIONS (ALL MEMBERS)
- Property Focus: Real estate operating company members also will have the opportunity to attend smaller one-day meetings focused on specific property type sectors, enabling participants to zero in on issues pertaining to their chosen specialty, and interact in an exclusive setting with members of the investor and investment manager communities who share an interest in their chosen sector.
- Interactive Roundtables: These meetings are held on the day following the annual meeting and will be organized in roundtable discussion format.
- You Pick the Topics: Agenda items will be solicited from participants in advance, giving each member an opportunity to help shape the agenda for these meetings.
- Private Meeting Opportunities: Investors and investment managers will be invited to participate in these meetings, with opportunities created during these meetings for operators to book and engage in private face-to-face meetings with individual investors and investment managers.